Genesis surf rod utilizes advance technology and top quality materials. Genesis incorporates ODM proprietary CNF™ (Carbon Nano Fiber) technology with un-sanded blank for extra strength and durability. These surf rods have been engineered from the ground up for surfcasters who demands the latest technology that is light & thin yet strong and durable.... "one cast you will feel the difference"
- Sensitive, strong, light and thin (thick wall) - Power to handle big game fish and cuts the wind effortlessly.
- Fast recovery with moderate to moderate fast action - Parabolic bend
- Excels in many different type of lures: swimmers, pencil poppers, bucktails, metals, darters, etc
- Easy loading and effortless long distance casting
- CNF™ technology with unique layering and patterning process
- 2 piece with 50/50 split - Design to flex and behave like 1 piece rod
- Un-sanded blank - textured finish provides strength, durability and help protects from outside elements
- Top manufacture components - Fuji tangle free K guides & Fuji ergonomics NPS reel seat
- Built on Fuji New Guide Concept
- 1 Year limited warranty
|Model||Length||Pieces||Action||Lure Rating||Max.Drag||Rod Price|
|NXGX-93||9'||2||Mod - Mod.Fast||1/2 - 3 oz||
|NXGX-1035||10'||2||Mod - Mod.Fast||3/4 - 3.5oz||19 lb||$ 374.99|
|NXGX-114||11'||2||Mod - Mod.Fast||3/4 - 4 oz||20 lb||$ 394.99|
|NXGX-116||11'||2||Mod - Mod.Fast||1 - 6 oz||24 lb||$ 409.99|